The Morpheus8 is a new minimally invasive subdermal adipose remodeling device that remodels the face and body. It penetrates deep into the skin and fat (deeper than any other microneedling device) to create a smooth sleek appearance of the treated area. This can be used on all skin types to help melt fat and contour the body. The Morpheus8 can be used on wrinkles, stretch marks, scars and acne scars. It creates collagen production by targeting the deeper layers of skin. Although you may see some results in the first few days after your treatment, 3 sessions are recommended for optimal results at a 4 week interval. You may experience slight redness to the treated area up to one week, but will be able to apply makeup 2 days after treatment. Moisturizer and limited sun exposure is recommended prior and in between treatment sessions.
- Morpheus8 delivers the deepest fractional treatments available, penetrating subdermal tissue up to 8mm (7mm + 1mm thermal profile).
- Dual Handpieces allow for increased treatment functionality: Morpheus8 for smaller treatment areas and Morpheus8 Body for larger and deeper tissue treatments.
- Four fractional tips with different microneedle configurations (Prime 12 pin, Resurfacing 24 pin, Morpheus8 24 pin, and Body 40 pin) deliver clinically proven RF energy to multiple treatment depths.
- Equipped with Burst mode RF technology, Morpheus8 Body automatically deploys bipolar RF energy to multi-level treatment depths in a single cycle. The ability to target tissue sequentially at three levels, in millisecond intervals, allows for a significant reduction in treatment times, minimizes skin injury, increases treatment uniformity, and enables customized full body fractional procedures.
- Safe on skin types with little risk of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) which is common with other resurfacing methods.
IMPROVES THE APPEARANCE OF:
- Sun Damage
- Enlarged Pores
- Rough/Uneven Skin Texture
- Acne Scarring
- Lines & Creases
- Excess Fat in the Face, Neck & Chin
- Stretch Marks